Debt Collection Disputes & Abuse
NO FEE IN YOUR FDCPA CASE UNLESS WE RECOVER!!
DEBT COLLECTION AGENCIES: Our firm can help any consumer who is currently in collections or has suffered from collection harassment. Some of our clients have fallen on difficult times and as a result they are often illegally abused or harassed by debt collection agencies. They often violate the law to seek payment from you. Do you feel these agencies are trying to impose the death penalty on you when the worst you have done is not pay a bill? Usually, for a justified reason, too.
Keep reading because you are at the right web site. You have legal rights and you can sue THEM!!!
Harassed, oppressed, abused, or mistreated by a bill collector or collection agency in the past year?
- Threatened with arrest, garnishment, or property liens, for not paying a bill?
- Collection agency called your neighbors, friends, or employer?
- Received abusive phone calls or messages from bill collectors?
- Sworn at or insulted by collection agents on the phone?
- Called by a collection agency at your workplace after telling the collector not to call you there?
- Lied to, threatened, harassed by a collector?
- Collection agency left inappropriate messages on your answering machine?
- Collection agency threatened deportation or revocation of your immigration status?
If you have suffered from any of these abusive bill collection practices, you may be entitled to compensation.
OUR LEGAL FEES: The rights afforded to you, as a consumer, under the FCRA and the FDCPA means that a corporation or party who has violated your rights may ultimately be made to pay for statutory damages, actual damages, and your legal fees. Therefore, if we agree to represent you in any case, you won’t pay any attorney’s fees unless we are successful and we recover on your behalf. We are here to serve and have assisted many consumers enforce their legal rights. Let us try and see if we can help you too.