Fair Credit Reporting Law
Are you entitled to Damages?
NO FEE IN YOUR CASE UNLESS WE RECOVER
The rights afforded to you, as a consumer, under the FCRA and the FDCPA means that a company, credit corporation, or other party which has violated your rights may ultimately be made to pay for your actual costs, statutory damages, and your attorney’s fees, if your case is successful. Therefore, if we agree to represent you in any case, you won’t pay any attorney’s fees unless we are successful and recover on your behalf. We are here to serve and have assisted many consumers enforce their legal rights. Let us try and see if we can help you too.
Reasons to seek our counsel:
- Poor Credit is preventing you from getting financing for life’s essentials?
- Are you having financial difficulties?
- Are there errors on your credit report?
- Are there accounts in your credit report that are not yours?
- Are you the victim of Identity Theft?
- Are you considering a bankruptcy?
- Are you being harassed by a debt collector?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you are in the right place. I am not just an attorney who helps consumers out of financial difficulties, I lived it myself! I understand the frustration, anger, and pain. It is my belief that financial problems are not real problems, they are not pleasant, but they have solutions.
Our firm focuses on helping consumers. We offer a free consultation and invite you to call our office.